Miss Me Boot Stretch Jean$103.00 Item #57030JE8005B2
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Sequin metallic lace yoke and back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Leather Miss Me label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash in cold water inside out separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Miss Me Boot Stretch Jean 3 3
PERFECT Ordered these jeans for my daughter. She is 17 years old and 6 foot tall. The fit was perfect! I also ordered her a gimmick long sleeved green shirt and she loved it! Great quality! Be back soon! December 27, 2013
Miss Me Jeans I love love love them! I have 4 pair and still want more. They fit phenomenally! October 7, 2013
Love the look! Concerned the crochet embellishing will tear... I love the look of these jeans! They are super cute! I love the lighter denim which is what I was searching for when I stumbled across these. The crotchet/lace look is a pretty lurex silver and the added bling is nice-not over the top for a lighter denim which makes it very versatile. Now on to my concern...as cute as the details are and as high quality as Miss Me's usually are, I question how long these will last before the crochet/lace detailing gets caught on something and tears right off. It is not secured on all the way through on the yoke or pockets- just around the edges so it is highly likely to happen. One snag could wreck the entire look of these jeans. I can foresee getting into a car, rubbing up against something, a coat snagging it or if you have small kids grabbing at you as being a problem. They wouldn't look real great of they were missing some of the details or if it was hanging off all torn up. I'm not sold on the quality of these due to this issue that's why I gave them a 3 not 5. This would be my only hang up with these-otherwise they fit as usual and are really CUTE! I just didn't feel like I could give them a 5 based off the construction. September 8, 2013
1-3 of 3