Miss Me Boot Stretch Jean$99.00 Item #57030JE8037B
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Repair stitch embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Leather Miss Me label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash separately in cold water, inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if necessary.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Miss Me Boot Stretch Jean 5 5
Good for everyday These are great, they aren't full of the fancy back pocket decals if you are looking for something a little more subtle but still have the great Miss Me fit and quality. February 11, 2014
Miss mes Miss mes always deli ever!!! They fit great the color was the same as shown online!! Perfect condition November 22, 2013
Love these jeans I love these jeans so much! They fit amazingly! I have a curvy body, and I wear a 31'' inseam, and they were perfect! I like the "bling" on my jeans... but these are amazing, I love the pockets, all the details, like the stitching, the tears, everything! all my Miss me jeans have a lot going on, on them. and I love these because they're not too busy, and they're casual. I have gotten so many compliments on these jeans! My friend loved them so much on me, that she wanted to get the same ones! These are High quality jeans, and they will last a long time! I love buying Miss Me jeans! #even though they're expensive!# but they last me a long time! These jeans are totally worth the money!!! November 11, 2013
Miss me I know my size very well when it comes to Miss Me Jeans. These are by far my favorite pair! Not only are they a darker wash they are a better fit than normal. I'm a 6'2 girl with an hourglass figure. I've always worn a 32 waist and 37in inseam and these fit better then perfect, if it were even possible. I highly recommend these I'm so happy with my purchase well worth the price November 7, 2013
Great jeans The fit is great. The color is perfect.Very good value. September 3, 2013
1-5 of 5