Miss Me Boyfriend Stretch Cropped Jean
- Mid-rise zip fly 21" cuffed stretch crop
- Slim through the hip and relaxed through the thigh
- Rhinestones and studs on embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, grinding and cuts with fill yarn details
- Embroidered leather Miss Me label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash separately in cold water, inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.