Miss Me Chevron Boot Stretch Jean$99.00 Item #57030JE8000B
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Embroidery and rhinestones on back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- Leather Miss Me label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 73% Cotton, 25% Polyester, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash separately in cold water, inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Miss Me Chevron Boot Stretch Jean 4 4
Loooove them I LOVE my new Miss Me's! These are so cute and can be worn as dressy or casual. They fit perfectly! The chevron print is my fave pair that I've bought so far! They were out of my size on the website, so I went into the store to have them ordered and had them in a week! December 1, 2013
Love Love these jeans, they are very comfortable only complaint is I wish that the inseam came in a shorter length than 31. I'm 5'2" and they drag ill have to get them hemmed. The design on the pockets are incredible and very cute just enough bling. July 15, 2013
My favorite pair of jeans! These jeans are the first pair of miss me I've owned and I must say I was hesitant about buying them after seeing the that were 25% polyester and 2% elastane- I figured they would be too stretch-y and I would have to constantly pull them up, I was wrong. They are the most comfortable pair of jeans I've ever owned, and while they ARE stretch-y they still cling to me and they fit like a glove! Couldn't be happier and the detail on the pockets is stunning! May 16, 2013
LOVE These Jeans I own a lot of Miss Me jeans and these are definitely one of my favorites. They are so comfortable and have the perfect wash. The stones are nice because they do not fall off and the glitz on them looks amazing. I think they look better in person than on the site. Definitely recommend! April 25, 2013
1-4 of 4