Miss Me Chunky Rhinestone Easy Boot Stretch JeanSALE $79.97 was $109.00 Item #57030JE5439E7
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Sequins and chunky rhinestones on back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Leather Miss Me label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low and remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- Due to the embellishments Buckle recommends special care be given to this jean, including washing by hand and hanging to dry.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Miss Me Chunky Rhinestone Easy Boot Stretch Jean 16 16
Love these Jeans! These are a little flashy but I like that:-) I love that you can get jeans in different lengths. I'm short, 5'2", and need 29" inseam, perfect with heels. The overall fit is perfect too! I will keep ordering my Miss Me jeans from here!! February 2, 2014
Cutest pair of Jeans. Love the Chunky Rinestones. These are so great looking on:) love the really sparkly chunky Rinestones on these. They are so comfy & I get compliments every time I wear them. Have a perfect matching top & belt to go with them:))) live everything about them:)) November 2, 2013
size changing I have been wearing ms me jeans since they came out andthey keep changing thier sizing. i have been the same weightfor at least 20 yrs and started out wearing 26, then 25 for the last 2 yrs. i bought these in what i thought was the same sizeof 25 and they fit like a 27. i know this b/c my daughter in law wears 27 so if ur going to buy them, be sure to try on first! they r very cute though, just stop trying to make everybodythink they r smaller than they r! October 10, 2013
Great pair of jeans Love these Miss Me jeans. This pair has a very dark rinse and runs a little big so I would order a size down. Overall they have a great fit and I love the chunky rhinestones! January 16, 2013
Nice blingy jean! I read a lot of reviews that complained about the stones falling off. With gentle care, this should not be a problem, they are a $100 pair of jeans -- not $300 True Religion which is my main choice if jeans, so you get what you pay for I guess. I don't usually buy Miss Me jeans for the simple reason that every 13 year old seems to be wearing them!! Haha! I found them to be one size too big, usually I wear a 27, but had to get these in a 26. Overall, they are a wonderful, flashy jean and I love them! December 16, 2012
Great looking but WAY TOO BIG To say this run large is an understatement. They fit like a 32 instead of a 28. They are a great looking pair of jeans otherwise. December 11, 2012
Cute But? First I've heard the rhinestones fall off but that being said, I would have purchased anyway, however this particular pair if you are tall run short in the XL. They are not a 35 inch inseam. For a perfect fit with heels I probably wear a 35 1/2. These run like a Long. Had to return them. I size down in the easy stretch boots because I run a 27 or 28 in regulars. Both the 25 and 26 fit me.. Hope that helps. December 2, 2012
Cute while they last These were my first pair of miss me jeans and I loved them when I got them, the first time I wore them I sat in a chair at school and lost a couple rhinestones. I washed them inside out and lost more, now after a couple of washes if you touch them at all they almost immediately fall off. I was hoping that for that kind of money they would stay on. I bought other miss me jeans with bling and haven't had any problems so I don't know what they did wrong with these, I even bought fabric glue to fix some of them and they still fell off. Enjoy the cute look while it lasts because it doesn't last long. September 26, 2012