Miss Me Cuffed Bermuda Stretch Short
- Lowrise zip fly 13" stretch cuffed knee short
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- Embroidered back flap pockets
- Repair stitch, grinding, dremmeling, tacking and hand sanding details
- Leather Miss Me logo label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Miss Me Cuffed Bermuda Stretch Short 1 1
Mother of 2 This is my first pair of miss me shorts, and I love them!! I will definitely buy more. June 8, 2012
A process of top or over-stitch details to 'repair' a hole.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.