Miss Me Dark Wing Skinny Stretch Jean
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 12" bottom opening
- Rhinestone leather appliques on back flap pockets
- Grinding, tacking and hand sanding details
- Leather Miss Me logo label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastin.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable
Select styles are available for special orders. To check for special order availability,
please submit your request below. We will process your request and notify you via email
with the updated status of this item. Merchandise is not guaranteed. Shipping charges will
apply with special orders.
The information you provide below is for this product request only. It will not be added to our marketing database.
Miss Me Dark Wing Skinny Stretch Jean 1 1
Cute and Comfortable! Cute and comfortable! They run a little big but I think that's OK for skinny jeans. They seem like very good quality denim. December 23, 2012
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.