Miss Me Easy Boot Stretch JeanSALE $89.97 was $103.00 Item #57030E5002E64
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Hand sanding, tacking, grinding and dremmeling details
- Sequin, bead and rhinestone back flap pockets
- Leather Miss Me label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Turn inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Miss Me Easy Boot Stretch Jean 8 8
easy My daughter wears a 25r and we ordered a 25r in the EASY and didnt know that meant it was going to be ginormous on her. I couldnt find her size in any stores prior to Christmas so i bought her a gift card and still to this day the 25R'S are very limitted and we have not found one she likes. Very upset, wont buy Miss Me's through buckle again. January 27, 2013
love Super cute, curvy for, love everything about them. December 11, 2012
Great jeans, great fit I usually wear the regular rise in Miss Me jeans and find that they aren't much lower. However, the eased fit runs two sizes larger then the regular fit Miss Me's.. the waste is the same two sizes smaller.. weird but always true. I normally wear a 28/35 in the regular fit and downsized to a 26/35 for a perfect tighter fit. Love the higher rise but trying to find the right fit is just a bit harder. These fit me great and love the wash. I'm 5' 8" and weigh about 139. Give it a try. Detailing on these is not a real stand out compared to other Miss Me jeans but the fit over road the detailing. Although, I probably need a pair without all the glitz.. LOL June 15, 2012
Cute pockets These are very nice jeans....love the gold/bronze buttons as an alternative to silver....Very comfortable!! January 30, 2012
Cute but runs small I liked this design a lot, but they did not fit like others in the same style and size. January 22, 2012
So stylish! I love the Miss Me jeans. The easy boot is a great fit and looks great on your butt! I highly recommend if you are looking for a stylish jean with a great fit that isnt to tight in the thigh and leg area! Since they are easy fit, you might want to go down a size or they tend to be a little loose. I am 125lbs, 5' 5 and go with a 27 inch waist and 33 inseam for the perfect fit! December 30, 2011
Best Fitting Jeans Ever! I bought these jeans just because I had a 100$ gift card to waste. But, these jeans are the most comfortable pair I own, they fit me better than Silver Jeans. They are loose, but still fitting. I love them and will definately be purchasing more pairs of the easy boot style. December 30, 2011
These jeans are super cute! I love the jeans, but they didn't fit me very well. December 20, 2011
1-8 of 8