Miss Me Easy Boot Stretch Jean$113.00 Item #57030JE5456E3
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Sequins, studs, discs, and rhinestones on back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Leather Miss Me label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low and remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Miss Me Easy Boot Stretch Jean 11 11
GREAT JEAN!!! This is my first pair of Miss Me denim and I LOVE them!! I am 5' and so its always hard to find something with an inseam that works, but these are perfect -- no alterations needed!! I bought them snug and they stretched out just enough to be SO comfortable!! Will definitely buy more in the future! August 5, 2012
Love! Love these jeans. Great detail! I order a size down in the easy boot and they are still a little big by the end of the day, but I don't like my jeans really tight anyway. Great buy! April 6, 2013
Great jeans! These are awesome jeans! I always have to size down when ordering easy fit, and I probably could have went down 2 sizes in this jean, but I loved them so much I just kept them! March 23, 2013
Terrible Fit These Jeans were extremely large on me. They were way too long and way too big in the waist. I loved the back pockets they had lots of jewels and bling on them but I had to return these. January 2, 2013
Love Buckle I ordered Miss Me online and was so happy they fit so well. I ordered a 27/29 and the length was perfect. I usually have to have them hemmed. They are actually a little big in the waist, but they look great. September 19, 2012
Okay runs big These jeans were adorable online. Still pretty cute in person, but ran at least 2 sizes too big. Had to send them back and exchanged them for 2 sizes smaller. They fit better now, but run a little on the long side as well. September 10, 2012
Supper Great Jean These jeans are Awesome!!! Wonderful detail, the picture doesn't do them justice!! They have a very unique wash, just the right amount of darkness, and a touch of fade through the front. I wore them out to dinner, received lot's of looks and compliments. My favorite thing about these jeans is the contrasting colors in the detail work. They make any color of top stand out, especially all us Black colored top ladies!!! September 5, 2012
Great Jeans! I just bought these jeans and I love how they fit. I am a curvy girl and they fit great! I bought them 2 sizes smaller than a regular Miss Me bootcut. I love that they fit in the legs, hips, and rear and are still small enough in the waist. September 3, 2012