Miss Me Easy Boot Stretch Jean$99.00 Item #57030JE5463E3A
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Studs and rhinestones on embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- Leather Miss Me label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low and remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Miss Me Easy Boot Stretch Jean 5 5
Miss Me Easy Boot Stretch Jean Great fitting jeans although I had to exchange them and get a size smaller THAT alone made the purchase a great experience! I would order 1 size smaller than usual fit as jeans are easy fit stretch! LOVE them may buy another! September 15, 2013
What if stones fall out ? I just bought these very cute, I noticed someone said the stones fell off . What will you do if they do ?Most pairs have extra stones these did not.Like the curvy fit. June 20, 2013
Stones missing, but Im still happy! The easy fit does require going down a size in these, but you should be fine. I lost a total of three rhinestones, and one is halfway off (kinda dangling) but it makes no difference in the appearance of the jean pockets. The stones that are sewn into the jeans are sturdy, the others that might be glued on are the ones I lost. Overall though, Im very happy with the fit and color, which is much darker than the pic. If you have curves, these are definitely a pair of jeans you will appreciate. Oh...and with the MissMe lace up top - I got many compliments on both! May 13, 2013
Good Jeans Love these Jeans they fit good and are comfy. I would recommend them to anyone. I love miss me jeans just wish they would make more easy fit jeans in a 35 inseam and some easy skinnies in colors. April 17, 2013
LOVE MISS ME JEANS I love Miss Me Jeans...I just start wearing them back in December and now I own 10 pairs already including a pair of Rock Revival. Miss Me are my FAVORITE jeans.I go to Buckle in the mall and they already know who I am and what size I need. April 10, 2013
1-5 of 5