Miss Me Easy Boot Stretch JeanSALE $89.97 was $109.00 Item #57030JE5869E
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Rhinestones and faux leather appliques on embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- Leather Miss Me label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash in cold water inside out separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Miss Me Easy Boot Stretch Jean 5 5
Love my Miss Me Jeans!!!! I love my Miss Me Jeans! I have quit wearing any other jeans...As long as they keep making Miss Me I will be one happy girl! April 3, 2013
Love these jeans I am so happy I bought these jeans. They are the most comfortable jeans I've ever owned. They seem to run slightly large, so adjust size accordingly. March 13, 2013
Most Comfortable Jeans! These jeans are the most comfortable that I have ever worn!Great detail on the back pockets, the picture doesn't do them justice. Definitely go down a size, they run quite big. Will absolutely be buying more! They are not thin like some other styles, they are nice and heavy. March 11, 2013
Cute, but not my favorite I tried these on in the store and fell in love. These jeans make my tush look small! I like the design on the pockets, though I'm not sure how long the "faux-leather" leaf things are going to last.My problem was that after wearing them once, they got very loose and baggy in the rear, while still being normal in the waist. Kind of looks diaper-ey. I don't see myself wearing these much. February 15, 2013
So much better in person! I was just in my local Buckle & the sales guy picked these out for me. Looking at them online doesn't do them justice! They look so much better in person. The pockets have this yellowish snake skin animal print on it that you cant see here online. They also have a stretch to them & run a little big. I suggest getting a size smaller. They look great & cant wait to wear them out & get all the compliments. I always do when I wear my Miss Me's! February 12, 2013
1-5 of 5