Miss Me Easy Boot Stretch Jean$99.00 Item #57030JE5871E
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Rhinestones on lace and embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- Leather Miss Me label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash cold separately inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Miss Me Easy Boot Stretch Jean 6 6
Love the fit These jeans fit my curvy bum perfectly. Love the rhinestones on the back but after a few months of wearing them they've started to fall off. After a while they start to feel a little baggy but other than that they are great jeans. will defiantly buy this style again June 14, 2013
miss me i actually thought these ran alittle on the smaller side compared to other miss me jeans. instead of going down i had to excahnge for my regular size. i really like them though, the color and the fit is comfortable. really good jeans for summer time becuase of the lighter wash . April 13, 2013
Beautiful jeans I love the look and the feel of the jeans themselves. The only thing i dont like is that after wearing them for a while, they get very loose and baggy, especially in the butt area. March 11, 2013
Miss ME The jeans were very cute. Kinda loose fit (I'm in between sizes I guess) but overall great pair of jeans. March 11, 2013
Very cute! Love these jeans. They're comfortable, true to size (take note, they're easy fit), and slimming. The rhinestones on the back give it the perfect amount of bling. I get compliments on these often. March 11, 2013
Beautiful and comfortable! I just purchased these from my nearby mall. I have a hard time finding jeans because I have an hourglass shape and am also muscular, so jeans are very difficult to fit me into! I spend a lot of time in leggings and very stretchy skinny jeans.My Buckle girl wasted no time getting me a bunch of easy fit jeans to try. It was like a Christmas Miracle!I finally selected these and two crops, because I loved the wash of these (a true blue jean), and the fact that the rhinestones on the back pockets are iridescent and turn purple and sparkle as they catch the light! A very fun feature!The only issue I will have is not wearing wedges that are too high (I got the L inseam), as in normal wedges on me they hit about halfway-3/4 of the way down the heel. February 23, 2013
1-6 of 6