Miss Me Easy Boot Stretch Jean$99.00 Item #57030JE8035E
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, slighlty eased through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Rhinestones on metallic embroidered faux flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Leather Miss Me label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 73% Cotton, 25% Polyester, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash in cold water inside out separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Miss Me Easy Boot Stretch Jean 6 6
most comfortable jeans ever! love the fit.. they were stinky, like a chemical dye smell - so I washed them and added vinegar for the first two washes ...then the smell was gone. Also the small rhinestomes on the pockets are coming off one at a time. February 24, 2014
Comfy and stylish! These jeans are awesome! I love Miss Me Jeans, and since I have a little bit of curve to my figure these fit fantastically. There is a little bit of breathing room as opposed to the usual fit. Definitely recommend them! December 2, 2013
Awesome jeans! I now own several pairs of miss me jeans, and they are the best. They fit extremely well, and are the epitome of comfort. Highly recommend!!! October 23, 2013
miss me does it again!!! Great jeans, I have several pair of miss me jeans and these are another "favorite"! Love the darker color, get lots of compliments when i wear them!! Miss me still my favorite jean!! September 21, 2013
They fit true to size These are a very comfortable jean that also looks great on. August 6, 2013
Nice fit, but beware length shrinks I love the fit of these jeans! But be sure to note that they shrink in length - I purposefully bought these with a 33" inseam due to previous experiences with Miss Me shrinking to "high-waters" (turned them into capris), but normally wear 31-32". I washed and dried them in the dryer several times, and now they are almost the right length. Also, I didn't realize when ordering that the pockets are open on top/actual pockets, but they are cute. Overall, great color, details, and fit. August 5, 2013
1-6 of 6