Miss Me Easy Boot Stretch Jean$99.00 Item #57030JE8047E
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Rhinestones on metallic embroidered faux back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Leather Miss Me label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash separately in cold water, inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Miss Me Easy Boot Stretch Jean 11 11
I love Miss Me jeans, but.... I have at least 10 pair of Miss Me jeans, but these run smaller. They are suppose to be the Easy Boot stretch, but they do not stretch at all. Really cute, not sure if I will return them or not. Order a size larger and they will probably fit just fine. February 26, 2014
Too small In comparison to the other Miss Me Easy Boot jeans I have, the sizing is much smaller and does not stretch as easily. I had to return them for a different style. December 31, 2013
sizing issues I have about ten pairs of these jeans, same size and style. The last pair I ordered said it was the size I always wear. HOWEVER, I could not even zip them, they were so small ! My others still fit fine, so now I have to send these back. I'm not sure what happened, wrong tags maybe? December 19, 2013
Very cute jeans, run BIG Love these jeans, very cute & soft comfy fabric., but they run a whole size big. Go down one full size and they should work. November 27, 2013
The worst miss me jeans I've owned If you are buying these for the sparkle, pick another pair. Over half of the stones have fallen off this pair and I've only worn them 3 times. Fit was good though. November 17, 2013
Great jeans, run large I loved these jeans but I returned them because the size 30 was too large. I tried more easy boot cut styles on at the store and ended up needing size 28! I never dreamed I would be able to wear that small of size so they run large. November 12, 2013
love I love these jeans, I have a bigger bottom and don't like the low waisted jeans. These jeans cover what needs to be covered. November 9, 2013
Super cute! These jeans are really cute! They run a little larger in the waist than some other brands but I was able to exchange without a problem. The pockets had the perfect amount of detail, not too blingy. October 29, 2013