Miss Me Easy Skinny Stretch JeanSALE $89.97 was $103.00 Item #570305045ES11
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- 13 1/2" bottom opening
- Rhinestones on embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Leather Miss Me label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash in cold water inside out separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- Due to the embellishments Buckle recommends special care be given to this jean, including washing by hand and hanging to dry.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Miss Me Easy Skinny Stretch Jean 7 7
Skinny jeans Love the fit was disappointed in the quality of the design on back pocket February 1, 2014
perfect for concerts I'm so over black jeans but these are the exception. They have a soft fading & lite stitching (& the glitzy crosses on the back pockets!) that sets them apart from plain black jeans. They look awesome with a faded concert tee! November 6, 2013
Love Miss Me! Love these jeans! First time I tried the easy stretch. Had to go from a 32 to a 30 waist in these. I usually wear a tight 31 on the skinny's. But the reviews were right if not one size down, do two! Not a problem, ordered on line and returned in the store! Easy, easy, easy! October 2, 2013
Great Jeans! These jeans are so cute. Love the back pockets. I think they are my favorite jeans now. They run slightly big, but I always buy easy fit. So, these are true to size in the easy fit sizes. I also think they fit more between a skinny and a straight Jean. June 2, 2013
Love these! I purchased these jeans a few weeks ago, and they have become my absolute favorite! They are so flattering, and look awesome rolled into crops/capris, or just tucked into boots! I haven't had any problems w/ the rhinestones falling off as others have mentioned in previous reviews, as long as you wash them inside out, I'd say you're good to go! :) April 25, 2013
Great jeans! I really like these jeans! Great fit, size down at least one. I love the color! March 23, 2013
*HOTT* Pocket!!! I love these. They look so good on! The pocket is AWESOME!! October 26, 2012
1-7 of 7