Miss Me Embroidered Ankle Skinny Stretch Jean
SALE $71.97 was $104.50 Item #57030JE8175AK
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 12" bottom opening
- Rhinestones on embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Miss Me label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash cold inside out separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
- Model Info: Height: 5'8" | Bust: 33" | Waist: 26" | Hip: 36" | Wearing Size: 26x29
|WOMEN'S JEAN SIZE CONVERSION CHART|
|WOMEN'S JEAN FITS|
|slim through hip and thigh||slightly fitted through hip and thigh||eased through hip and thigh|
|WOMEN'S JEAN INSEAMS|
|Short||Regular||Long||X -Long||XX -Long|
|29 1/2"-30 1/2"||31 1/2"-32 1/2"||33 1/2"-34 1/2"||35 1/2" - 36 1/2"||37 1/2"|
Miss Me Embroidered Ankle Skinny Stretch Jean is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Luv2Sunny from Perfect! Perfect for sandals, you can roll them up for crop look or they are great with boots, & perfect look for heels! The detailing is excellent too!! Can't go wrong
Date published: 2015-05-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by MrsRider from Miss me ankle skinny Jean I absolutely love these jeans! The color and especially the pocket detailing they do run a little small but that's to be expected with skinny jeans! I watched and waited for buckle.com to restock these jeans and I'm so glad they did!
Date published: 2015-01-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lin219 from Fit Great and very soft and pretty detail Purchased size 26 short. I am 5'1", 113#, straight fit, and they fit to the ankle or you can cuff to shorten if you want. They are very soft and beautifuly done. I wash them inside out on cold, hang dry, and touch up with a steam iron. They are very pretty, not overly done, pink & blue on the pockets. They will work great tucked into your boots this fall too.
Date published: 2014-06-20