Miss Me Fleur Bermuda Stretch Short
- Lowrise zip fly 12" stretch knee short
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- Leather applique, studs and rhinestones on back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, grinding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- Leather Miss Me label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash separately in cold water, inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Miss Me Fleur Bermuda Stretch Short 1 1
what's not to love? I do adore miss me & these are no different..they do flare out a bit more than I'd like at the knee but they do have a nice curve hugging fit other than the knee area so I will keep them. March 15, 2012
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.