Miss Me Fleur Boot Stretch Jean
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Embroidery, rhinestones and faux leather applique on back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- Leather Miss Me label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash separately in cold water inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Miss Me Fleur Boot Stretch Jean 2 2
adorable! The fit was great, looks amazing! For a girl w/curves, these are the best! April 8, 2014
Love I love all miss me jeans. That's all my closet is full of. And these one just add one more favorite pair to my many!! December 11, 2012
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.