Miss Me Fleur Boot Stretch Jean
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Rhinestones, studs, faux leather appliques and metallic embroidery on back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Leather Miss Me label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low and remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Miss Me Fleur Boot Stretch Jean 1 1
Nice Looking Jeans I ordered these jeans because I love the back pockets. They only came in extra long, as I found out when I called the store to see if they had any that were shorter. I am normally a size 14/16 so I bought a 33 waist. I was told to wash the jeans before I took them in to get hemmed. I was worried that they would shrink in the waist after I washed them (thats where I carry all my weight at) but they didn't. I took them in to be hemmed and the store (@ Ridgmar Mall) did a great job! I wore them to work the next day and was actually a bit surprised that they even felt a bit baggy in the hips and butt area! Very comfortable but if you like your jeans skin tight don't be afriad to order them in your true size or even a size smaller. July 2, 2013
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.