Miss Me Fleur Easy Straight Stretch Jean$103.00 Item #57030E6156ET4
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, eased through the hip and thigh
- 15 1/2" bottom opening
- Faux leather applique, rhinestones and sequins on embroidered back pockets
- Hand sanding, grinding and dremmeling details
- Leather Miss Me label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low and remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Miss Me Fleur Easy Straight Stretch Jean 3 3
Love these I love these jeans! They are really cute and comfortable! Love the fleur de lis on the back. February 1, 2013
Perfect fit and style I had shopped my size in the store and went a size smaller since the were stretch curvy. Jeans are perfect. January 3, 2013
Gorgeous - but beware of scrape sound! I wear size 31 waist and love the Miss Me Easy line of jeans. And totally LOVED this particular pocket as well! However, the inseam thread is done with the metallic silver thread....which makes a "swoosh/scrape" sound when I walk because my thighs rub together. Yes, just like the "Seinfeld" episode about George in the suit.I truly wish the Miss Me manufacturer would stop putting the metallic thread on the inseam of some its jeans. Some of us women are curvy and have thighs. Buckle, can you please give insight to the manufacturer???Tried them on, walked, heard the "swoosh/scrape sound", then packaged them to be returned immediately! December 17, 2012
1-3 of 3