Miss Me Fleur Straight Stretch Jean
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim fit that is straight through the hip and thigh
- 14" bottom opening
- Rhinestone accents
- Embroidered faux leather applique on back pocket
- Hand sanding, tacking and dremmeling details
- Leather Miss Me label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane .
- Machine wash separately in cold water, inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.