Miss Me Fray Stretch ShortSALE $65.60 was $82.00 Item #57030JE1053H2
- Lowrise zip fly 3" cut-off stretch short
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- Studs and rhinestones on embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking and grinding details
- Leather Miss Me label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Miss Me Fray Stretch Short 3 3
Great short! You never can go wrong with anything made by miss me! these shorts fit great not too short not too long just right!! the detail and embroidering on the pockets are cute and just enough bling :-) You get what you pay for!! June 4, 2012
Miss Me shorts ROCK! I feel Miss Me designers really think about a woman���s body when they create their shorts. Until now, I never wore shorts because I couldn���t find the right fit. I bought 3 different styles of miss me shorts thinking I would return what I didn���t like and I have kept them all. They all fit like a glove. They move with your body���..(they don���t squeeze in the thigh area and create weird looking rolls when you sit down) The pockets in the back are in the perfect place (girls know what I mean) The shorts sit on my hip in the perfect place (and I do have a muffin top that doesn���t show because they fit so well) I wear a 29 or 30 in most brands of jeans and with these shorts I ordered a 31 because I was afraid of them being too tight in the thigh area. The 31 fit very nice. These shorts are THE BEST! April 8, 2012
LOVE THE FRAYED LOOK & THE POCKETS!! :O) I purchased these for my daughter and they are SOO CUTE on!! Since they are back in stock GUESS WHO is ordering herself a pair! ;O) These are really nice because they have the 3" inseam so they are a bit longer. My daughter is tall so even the 3" inseam looks short on her. The frayed edges on these shorts are cute & I LOVE THE POCKETS!! They are classy & cute & fit true to size. So if you are looking for a pair of shorts with sassy style, I would recommend these! They are made of great quality. :O) March 13, 2012
1-3 of 3