Miss Me Frayed Skinny Stretch Jean$99.00 Item #57030JP5755S
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 12" bottom opening
- Rhinestones and studs on embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- Leather Miss Me label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 73% Cotton, 25% Polyester, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash in cold water inside out separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- Due to the embellishments Buckle recommends special care be given to this jean, including washing by hand and hanging to dry.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Miss Me Frayed Skinny Stretch Jean 3 3
Love I bought these in store and I love them! They go perfect with a pair of boots and love the pockets. The fit is true to size.. Can't wait to wear these in the Spring with a pair of wedges ;) February 15, 2013
I love MM and Buckle! These and a few other pairs of Miss Me's are probably the best fitting jeans I own (next to my Suki's). I'm pretty small-waisted, very tall, and have a very thick trunk.These Miss Me's fit like a glove, and make me look so slender, down below. The fabric is amazingly high quality, the length is perfect (I always order the longs, being 6' tall). And the detailing is super high quality, as well. Nothing has fallen off of these jeans, and they've probably been through the wash about 5 times since I bought them 4 months ago.Amazing products and vendors! I love Buckle! Happy, for life customer! September 3, 2013
Awesome Detail and Quality I love the jeans. They look amazing. The detail is excellent and the quality is outstanding. I've already washed them a few times and none of the rhinestones have come loose or fallen off. The detailed stitching is solid, no loose strings. The denim is soft.It would be nice if they came in 31" length, though. You definitely don't want to wear them if you've got more than a little muffin top going on. ; ) My daughter said they make me look taller and skinnier...that's all I needed to hear! I'm 5'5" and about 130ish. I got size 29 and they fit quite nicely. April 29, 2013
1-3 of 3