Miss Me Glitz Boot Stretch Jean$104.00 Item #57030JE5428B3
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Chunky rhinestone and sequin back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Leather Miss Me label on back
- 73% Cotton, 25% Polyester, 2% Spandex.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low and remove promptly. Warm iron if needed
- Due to the embellishments Buckle recommends special care be given to this jean, including washing by hand and hanging to dry.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Miss Me Glitz Boot Stretch Jean 4 4
gems came off I got these for Christmas and the jems started coming off after 3 months of having them. I was very disappointed because these are super cute jeans. the fit was great and still love miss mes. March 18, 2013
Miss me jeans These jeans fit me great. I got a 33" and I'm 5'4" and of course too long but I put them with a cute pair of boots or heals and they look great. Love the dark rinse. After a night of dancing and a wash all the sequins and sparkles stayed on! December 14, 2012
Good style The fit was amazing and the style is spectacular. I absolutley love wearing these jeans, the only fall back is the jewls in the back fall off easily which makes the pants look weird because its obviously missing it. But if you have your receipt buckle can help sow it back on. October 5, 2012
Love the jeans! The Miss Me jean is really great. I love the style color and fit of the jean. The embellishments on them are also very cute and none of them have detached at all. There is nothing more to say but this is a great product and a good pair of jeans you won't regret buying! September 12, 2012
1-4 of 4