Miss Me Glitz Easy Boot Stretch JeanSALE $79.97 was $109.00 Item #57030JE5651E3
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Studs, embroidery and rhinestone back flap pockets
- Rhinestone accents
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Leather Miss Me label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 73% Cotton, 25% Polyester, 2% Spandex.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low and remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Miss Me Glitz Easy Boot Stretch Jean 9 9
Really cute jeans but.....not true to size Great detail, love the rinse.Unfortunately they run very large. I ordered 1 pair of the boot stretch jeans in a 26x37 perfect fit, but the easy boot cut in the 26x37 - I could pull them off over my hips without unbuttoning them. I would suggest when ordering this style you downsize by 2 inches. May 14, 2013
Love the pockets The pockets on these jeans are so cute and seem to hold up to washing and wearing good. I wish miss me would come out with more easy fit jeans especially some colored skinny easy fits. April 17, 2013
Cute fit, cute details I'm a short pear shape and these jeans look awesome on my body type! Super comfy, the denim is stretchy and soft (but not too stretchy!) And I love the pocket detailing. :)However, after the first wash, quite a few rhinestones have already fallen out (I washed on "Delicate/hand wash", Jeans turned inside out) March 25, 2013
jeans I order alot of tops and jeans online and if they dont work i can return them and most of the things i order i love. September 20, 2012
Great pair of jeans Finally a pair of jeans that were my waist size and length September 14, 2012
Great I love Miss Me jeans and would love to own all of them. They are alittle expensive but worth it. September 14, 2012
Great looking Jean I just bought these so I have not wore them but plan to this weekend. But it took me 3 visits to my local store to buy them, I was so amazed at the look and after trying them on twice I told myself you know you want them. The bling on the pocket is so different, it hides the button and almost the fact that it is a flap pocket. I love the east fit because of the mid rise, they come up a little higher in the front and back so you don't have to pull on them when you get up :) Also with an easy fit at least with me I can go down 2 waist sizes from a normal boot but miss me size - yeah - who would not want that. Easy fit have more stretch too, really comfortable. Great Jean! September 5, 2012
LOVE THESE!!! Amazing comfort and goes with anythying. The perfect jean they do not slide down when u sit stand walk or run! Doesn't stretch out. These do not wear out quick. Wash inside out and hang dry half the time toss in dryer from a few min to soften up. This keeps them looking new! September 3, 2012