Miss Me Glitz Easy Boot Stretch JeanSALE $89.97 was $99.00 Item #57030JE5733E
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Rhinestones and beads on yoke and back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Leather Miss Me label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Turn inside out and machine wash cold, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low and remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Miss Me Glitz Easy Boot Stretch Jean 6 6
Cheap! The rhinestones fell off almost immediately. The actual denim is good quality. I wouldn't recommend these if you like bling. I have washed and worn them 4 times and all of the sparkle is almost gone. And yes, I did follow the washing instructions. I didn't even put these in the dryer. I'm disappointed! April 4, 2013
Miss Me Glitz Easy Boot Stretch Jean Love these jeans!!! I am a cowgirl that loves my jeans with my Old Gringo cowgirl boots and of course my rhinestone belt to boot! I get tons of compliments whenever I wear them...they totally sparkle!! Miss Me has to keep making bling jeans is all I can say!! Why stop a good "thang"! February 20, 2013
Not Good Quality These jeans are super cute but I hadn't even worn them yet & all the jewels have fallen off. Poor quality. If you want jeans without sparkle after a while get these! Not worth the money. Had to return November 17, 2012
Don't normally like the bling, but my husband sure does! I love these jeans! This is the first pair of Miss Me jeans I tried on and fell in love.. and to make it even better, I can buy a size smaller in these than I do in the BKE Culture's I usually wear. They are quite flattering to this girl's curvy figure! My husband says they'd be worth $150. They are made much better than most of my other jeans too. Hopefully all the sequins will last as longs as the jeans themselves! October 18, 2012
Not worth the money These jeans fit great but all the gems all off the back after washing them two times. I fallowed all care instuctions for the jeans and they still fall off. Local store will not return the jean. Highly upset! October 12, 2012
Most amazing jeans ever! I have never tried on jeans that looked this good before. They fit perfectly, and are so stylish. September 24, 2012
1-6 of 6