Miss Me Glitz Flap Flare Stretch Jean$103.00 Item #57030JE1048F
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- Flared 21" bottom opening
- Rhinestones on back flap embroidered pockets
- Grinding, dremmeling, hand sanding and tacking details
- Embroidered leather Miss Me label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
- Model Info: Height: 5'4" | Bust: 31 1/2" | Waist: 26 1/2" | Hip: 34" | Wearing Size: 26x31
Miss Me Glitz Flap Flare Stretch Jean 5 5
Great Jeans! This was my 1st time to purchase jeans on-line for myself.I love the fit and style. It was perfect. I had checked the nearby stores and they did not have my size, so it was easy to go on-line and get the ones I wanted without going back to the store. Thank you. May 31, 2012
Comfortable Comfy jeans. Love the way they feel and get lots of compliments!! September 26, 2012
FAVORITE!! These are my favorite pair of jeans right now. I love the style, fit, color, everything about these! These are also my favorite Miss Me's I have ever owned. I love the flare style. I cannot stress enough how much I wish that Miss Me would put out more flares. July 25, 2012
Longer? I love "miss me", and these are super cute, just don't like having to only wear them with flats! :( need to have them in longer lengths ! Otherwise would give it 5 stars! May 16, 2012
My favorite pair of jeans now! This is my first pair of Miss Me jeans and I absolutely love them! I was looking for a pair of jeans in a flare leg, low rise with back flap pockets, also some what shorter in length.These have everything I was looking for. You can get them in a 31in or 33in inseam, so of coarse I chose the 31. Great for me. Also, fits great, not too loose, not too tight. I definitely recommend trying these... May 11, 2012
1-5 of 5