Miss Me Jewel Easy Boot Stretch JeanSALE $79.97 was $99.00 Item #57030JE5428E4
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Rhinestones and sequins on back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, tacking, dremmeling and repair stitch details
- Leather Miss Me label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash separately in cold water, inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- Due to the embellishments Buckle recommends special care be given to this jean, including washing by hand and hanging to dry.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Miss Me Jewel Easy Boot Stretch Jean 7 7
Love the design & fit Fits great and don't lose their shape throughout the day. Very comfortable. Love them! November 4, 2013
These jeans fit great I love the way these jeans fit, disappointed that stones keep falling off and stitching on one of the front pockets is coming undone. July 8, 2013
sooo comfy These are my go-to jeans I wear the most - they are so soft & broken in. The contrast of the distressed details with the jumbo jewels make them perfect for dressing up or down. April 24, 2013
Awesome jeans but... I love these jeans! They look AMAZING and hold shape instead of stretching out after wearing them for a short time. I have many pairs of Miss Me jeans but theses are the first with rhinestones and will be my last. After wearing them the first time, all of the rhinestones came off of the left pocket and the things around the logo on the back came off. I did wash them on the gentle cycle and dried on low heat and it did not do any good. The rhinestones make the jeans look really cute but to me arent worth the time of someone putting them on. December 11, 2012
Not Sure What Happen with this Jean? I Love Miss Me Jeans and own about 50 pairs, various fits: skinny, straight, boot and easy fit. I ordered these in "MY" size and to my amazement that is not what come in the mail. The waist was off by 3/4 inch and the XL length (35 inches) was ONLY 33 7/8 inches. They were a hard denim too not an "easy" fit. I returned them to my local store. Purchase at your own risk. November 12, 2012
Soooooo comfortable! With the stretch and the fit, I bought mine smaller than I normally buy. I have a pair of Silver's that are 31 and another that are 32's...these Miss Me's I bout a 29 and they fit GREAT! Oh so comfortable, and stylish! September 24, 2012
LOVE THESE JEANS! Just recieved my jeans in the mail today, the picture on the website does not compare to the way these look in person I would recomend these to everybody. Make sure you go down 2 sizes they do run bigger because they are more of an easy fit which is nice if you have some curves to you September 19, 2012
1-7 of 7