Miss Me Mesh Boot Stretch Jean
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Rhinestone accents
- Sequin and pyramid stud inset back yoke and flap pockets
- Grinding, hand sanding and tacking details
- Leather Miss Me label on back
- 73% Cotton, 25% Polyester, 2% Spandex.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- Due to the embellishments Buckle recommends special care be given to this jean, including washing by hand and hanging to dry.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.