Miss Me Metallic Easy Boot Stretch JeanSALE $89.97 was $103.00 Item #57030JE1049E
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- Bootcut 18" bottom opening
- Stud and rhinestones on back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, grinding and dremmeling details
- Leather Miss Me label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash separately in cold water, inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Miss Me Metallic Easy Boot Stretch Jean 23 23
Love these jeans! I don't like jeans that are low rise and I am not a 20 something size but I like stylish jeans. The new easy fit that Miss Me has come out with is a great fit for "curvy" girls just like me. March 9, 2012
Miss me Jeans are great all except for the size the hips and thighs are the waist is a little smaller. Otherwise they are wonderful. August 19, 2012
Miss Me I love these jeans! I will definately buy more Miss Me!!! July 12, 2012
Comfortable Jean These are my most favorite Miss Me Jeans and I have about 30 pairs. The stretch in these gives a lot more than the others, maybe that is why they are easy fit, plus with miss me easy fit jeans most women can go down two sizes :) that is always great. I also like that the back of the waist rides higher so when you get up you don't have to pull them up all the time either (midrise). Thanks, great fit. June 11, 2012
Great jean Great jean and good fit....wish Buckle offered a better deal on S&H May 29, 2012
Very cute Love the detail on the pockets. Bought these jeans in a regular so that they would not me too long to wear with flip flops or flats April 27, 2012
Not my favorite. I have a couple pairs of these jeans. They are a little low-waisted for me and aren't really long enough. Don't ever wear them and don't expect to buy more. The quality seems to be excellent; they just don't fit my body type and are not comfortable to me. They are also fairly expensive. April 17, 2012
Love these Jeans Love the clean cut jeans. The embellishment on the back pocket isn't too much. Have gotten a lot of complements. :) April 10, 2012