Miss Me Mid-Rise Skinny Stretch Jean
SALE $85.47 was $109.50 Item #57030ME8199S
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 12" bottom opening
- Rhinestones, sequins and studs on metallic embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Miss Me label on back
- Model Info: Height: 5'9" | Bust: 33" | Waist: 24 1/2" | Hip: 37" | Wearing Size: 26x33
- 73% Cotton, 25% Polyester, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash in cold water inside out separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
|WOMEN'S JEAN SIZE CONVERSION CHART|
|WOMEN'S JEAN FITS|
|slim through hip and thigh||slightly fitted through hip and thigh||eased through hip and thigh|
|WOMEN'S JEAN INSEAMS|
|Short||Regular||Long||X -Long||XX -Long|
|29 1/2"-30 1/2"||31 1/2"-32 1/2"||33 1/2"-34 1/2"||35 1/2" - 36 1/2"||37 1/2"|
Miss Me Mid-Rise Skinny Stretch Jean is rated out of 5 by 3.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bevie13 from mid rise fit Bought my normal size as always but ordered the mid rise. They are already my favorite. Love this fit!
Date published: 2014-12-18
Rated 2 out of 5 by skeeter13 from MIss Me, missed the quality on these. I love the jeans, but the first time I wore them some of the decorations on the back pocket started falling off and I had strings hanging. Not sure how they'll do when I wash them...even on delicate and hang dry. I love the fit and the style, but the quality of the sewing of the decorations on the pockets just isn't good on these.
Date published: 2014-11-06
Rated 4 out of 5 by Allyson34 from Great skinny jean from waist to knee but after that not good Great fit from waist to knee after that way to baggy. I am now in a town i have to travel 85 miles for the nearest Buckle. Kinda of an issue when you get everything strictly online.
Date published: 2014-08-10