Miss Me Mixed Hardware Easy Stretch Cropped Jean
- Mid-rise zip fly 24" stretch cuffed crop
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- Rhinestones and metallic embroidered accents
- Mixed stud and disc inset back yoke and flap pockets
- Tacking, hand sanding, grinding and dremmeling details
- Leather Miss Me label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.