Miss Me Rhinestone Boot Stretch JeanSALE $69.97 was $99.00 Item #57030JE5453B7
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 18" bottom opening
- Two-tone rhinestones on back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and dremmeling details
- Leather Miss Me label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash separately in cold water, inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Miss Me Rhinestone Boot Stretch Jean 6 6
great fit...rhinestones fall off.... i loved the way the pants fit and looked but the rhinestones were falling off all over and i only wore them for 2 hours. i ended up returning them for another pair. March 28, 2013
Miss Me Rhinestone Boot Strech Jean I got them for my granddaughter when she opened then up she was so excited, she said that they were most beautiful, she put them on and she looked like a model walking the runway, thank you for lighting up my granddaughter she loves her Miss Me jeans. January 4, 2013
Great fit Love these jeans. True to fit, are long enough to wear with heels for my 34" inseam. Rhinestones can scratch and do periodically because Of the placement, but overall good jeans. January 4, 2013
KAC I love love love these jeans. They are super sexy because of the fit, the length, the stitching and detailing!!! I buy these jeans every season!! They are expensive but totally worth every penny!!! December 15, 2012
LOVE THE COLOR LOVE THE COLOR, STITCHING AND RHINESTONES. THEY STRECH SO GO DOWN A SIZE. December 11, 2012
Jeans with Lots of Sparkle I saw these in my local Buckle store and thought WOW! They have a lot of sparkle on the front and back pockets. However when I tried them on they fit a little snug. I normally wear a 28XL (I am a size 6) and I had to get the 29XL to be able to breathe in these. So I just thought I would pass that info on to everyone. They still have a lot of stretch don't get me wrong just cut a little smaller than normal. September 27, 2012
1-6 of 6