Miss Me Sequin Drip Boot Stretch Jean$113.00 Item #57030JE5682B2
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- Bootcut 18" bottom opening
- Metallic embroidery, rhinestone and stud accents
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Leather Miss Me label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Miss Me Sequin Drip Boot Stretch Jean 7 7
Terri I just love my new jeans. They fit well and look great! February 23, 2013
Embellishments fall off I love these jeans but they did not make it through ONE wash (on delicate and turned insidenout) without losing one of the diamond rivets from the back pocket. On the second wash, the same thing happened. For the amunt of money I paid for these jeans, this should NOT be happening. February 20, 2013
Love these jeans! This was my first pair of Miss Me jeans I've purchased and they won't be my last! The jeans fit me nicely and they did NOT loose stretch like other brands tend to do. I did have to order a size down, but I was okay with that. The detail on these jeans is incredible! January 22, 2013
look great in person the jeans look great in person even better than in picture the only issue is they run slightly smaller than my other miss me jeans and the opening at bottom seems slightly more narrow than my other bootcut jeans as well, but other than that they are SUPER cute! July 13, 2012
Awesome Jeans Love Miss Me jeans. It just boils down to the glitz and these jeans have it. I love the sequins and particularly the fact that the front pockets are adorned with them.. Pair them with a Wow shirt/top and you are good to go.. I love these.. True to size. 5' 8" 140 pounds, perfect fit. 28/35 inseam.. the dark wash is great too.. June 14, 2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE I went into the buckle just looking around, with NO intention of shopping for jeans , but the sales associate showed me this new pair they had just gotten in. I am 6'1", so I wear the XXL / 37" inseam and they had them in. . .i couldn't help myself, so i tried them on. I immediately fell in love. they are clean wash which is great for work or any occassion, and the bling was just right. I am not a person who likes a ton of bling on my clothes, I prefer to accessorize. these jeans are a must buy! the fit is amazing and the jeans are spectacular June 7, 2012
AMAZING detail! Love this style for the super cute detail that is not only on the back pocket, but also on the front! The clean, dark wash is so flattering and dresses up really well. It is a fun summer style that transitions well through every season. May 30, 2012
1-7 of 7