Miss Me Sequin Inset Easy Boot Stretch JeanSALE $94.97 was $109.00 Item #57030JE607E
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- Bootcut 18" bottom opening
- Sequin and rhinestone insets on yoke and back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, grinding and dremmeling details
- Leather Miss Me label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash separately in cold water, inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Miss Me Sequin Inset Easy Boot Stretch Jean 5 5
My Favorite This is my favorite pair of jeans. I purchased 1 size smaller since they are "easy fit" and I like to wear fitted jeans. I purcased this pair over a year ago and they haven't lost a single stone or embellishment. I have several Miss Me and I love them all. I am 6'0 tall and curvy and I would say my thighs are on the thick side and these jeans fit perfectly. I have always had a very limited selection of jeans to choose from because of my height. So glad that I found Miss Me a couple of years ago...the are the best jeans for me! March 14, 2013
Miss Me Rocks These jeans are fabulous! I love the sparkle on the pockets and the backside. These are quality made denim jeans, there is even an added fabric backing inside on the back of the sparkle to prevent you from itching all day long from the sequins! Miss Me jeans really are designed to enhance curves in all the right places, my guy doesn't even complain about the price once he sees them on me :) March 29, 2012
A little big but love them! I normally wear a 36x35 in all buckle jeans and these are a little loose. If I would have known they would be loose I would have gotten 34x35 but I still love them! January 2, 2012
Finally! Jeans That Fit! I am in between plus size and regular size clothes, and I have a super hard time finding jeans that really fit. They are usually too long, too high rise, and too big in the legs from the knee down. I hate how plus size jeans fit, but I found these jeans and they really fit me. I am a 36 waist and a 31 inseam. I actually look in proportion now, and I love them. The stitching and sequin details are just too cute! I really recommend these jeans. They are very good quality jeans that will last for several years. The last pair I had lasted me 3 years! I promise, if you are a plus size woman, and have problems with jeans making you look bigger than you actually are, don't look at the price tag, just buy them! You won't be disappointed! December 6, 2011
in love with MISSME this jean was my first pair of MissMe jeans, they fit great and make the tush look great!! If you want an awesome pair of jeans BUY THEM! my husband is now taking me out just so I can wear my missme jeans, he loves them on me just as much as I do :)))) now I have 3 pairs of missme jeans, and looking forward to buying more! December 1, 2011
1-5 of 5