Miss Me Skinny Stretch Jean$103.00 Item #57030JE5657S2
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 12" bottom opening
- Rhinestone and sequin back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, grinding, whiskering, and dremmeling details
- Leather Miss Me logo label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash inside out separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low and remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Miss Me Skinny Stretch Jean 5 5
Looks great Awesome fit! Love all the bling. I wish you could buy them in a shorter length. They wash great. I have several pears and the skinny jeans are my favorite ones to wear. Very comfortable. September 11, 2012
OMG LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THESE MISS ME'S!!! :O) OMG Miss Me has done it AGAIN!! If you are looking for a classy & sassy pair of Skinny jeans, you are looking at the right jeans!!! :O) I LOVE the color, the true to size fit, and ALL of the sequins and rhinestones. I must say if you like jeans that will not only look good but also stand out in a crowd, these are for YOU!! :O) ** WARNING: Once you buy a pair of Miss Me jeans they are ADDICTING & You will NEVER want any other jeans!!!!** LOL :O) September 2, 2012
Skinny Jeans- The Way to Go Loved the Jeans!!!! The fit was true to size, and I have so many pairs of cute summer shoes the boot collection was hiding the shoes, and made me look "bulky". I would recommend to anyone! August 14, 2012
Too much BLING for me.. I was sooo excited to get these jeans, and unfortunently will be returning them. I tried them on today as soon as they came and turned to look in the mirror and though "OH MY BLING!" Now, I LOVE Bling, which is why I ordered these everything I just ordered had rhinestones as does much of my wardrobe and I own a few pair of Miss Me Jeans already which I love because of the rhinestones and sparkles but these were a bit over the top. Perhaps if the back pockets were a tad smaller they would look better but these just dont work for me.Also, I always wear a 28, in every pair of Miss Me jeans as well as 90% of other brands and these were a bit big on me, if I liked them I would be exchanging for a 27. Weird because like I said, I am a pretty solid 28, but these were too big. July 31, 2012
Great fit! Nice amount of stretch and doesn't cut in as much as most Miss Me's do, very impressed! I haven't bought a Miss Me in over 2 years but if they keep using this fabric I'll buy more for sure :) July 14, 2012
1-5 of 5