Miss Me Slim Boot Stretch Jean$103.00 Item #57030JE8020SB
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 16" bottom opening
- Rhinestones on embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering and grinding details
- Leather Miss Me label on back
- Need Help? View the Denim Guide
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash separately in cold water, inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Miss Me Slim Boot Stretch Jean 3 3
Nice pair of jeans. I love the pocket detail on this pair of jeans. They also ran true to size for me. They are a slim boot cut, however the leg opening is the same width as a normal pair of Miss Me boot cuts, though this is not a problem for me (I prefer a wider leg anyway). October 25, 2013
Normally slim boots fit, these do not-seem to be cut even slimmer CUTE JEANS! Love everything about them....except the fit. They seemed cut way smaller/slimmer than the other two slim boot cuts I own unfortunately. I loved the looks and the soft denim and everything about these but they unfortunately are not for me. I am petite and pretty straight from chest to hips, not real curvy so this was not what I was expecting so I need to return these and find some that work. I would say if you carry your weight on your bottom half to try these on in the store before ordering to make sure they fit. I own over 50 MM jeans and this is a first. September 8, 2013
Best Fit Miss Me Jeans to Date... I own A LOT of MM and RR jeans. These are the most comfortable out of the two brands I have. The fit and the fabric are amazing. I have the no-butt-at-all disease but when I put these on, my no-butt turns into a nice butt. I urge you to buy a pair, or (at least) drive down to the Buckle and try them on, you'll fall in love! August 19, 2013
1-3 of 3