Miss Me Straight Stretch Jean$103.00 Item #57030JE6048T9
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim fit that is straight through the hip and thigh
- 14" bottom opening
- Rhinestone, stud and chain faux leather applique on back pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and dremmeling details
- Leather Miss Me label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash in cold water inside out separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Miss Me Straight Stretch Jean 3 3
Still loving Miss Mes These jeans are the perfect pair to either dress up or dress down. Dress up with a cute top or pair it with a sweatshirts or even big t to look effortlessly cute. The leather applique on the back pockets is perfect for anyone looking to get attention in that area! November 16, 2012
Pretty jeans! The wash of these jeans is my absolute favorite thing about them. The rhinestones and gorgeus detailing on the back is not too much, but just enough to dress up or down. The leg opening is a smidge bigger than what I thought they would be, but no matter, I can NEVER have too many pretty pairs of jeans! Unique and beautiful! The only other thing is that I have slender thighs ad slim hips, so after I wear them for an hour or two, it gets just SLIGHTLY loose, but not enough to complain too much about. I probably shouldve opted to get the 23 rather than 24. Hugs my body nicely, otherwise :) October 30, 2012
So Cute! I just received these in the mail yesterday, and I love them! I am so so happy with the fit and quality of these jeans. It's hard to find a medium wash... not too dark, not too light, So I ordered these as soon as I saw them! The pockets aren't too over-the-top like some miss me jeans are. I am 5'7 and I usually get a 33 length to dress up with heels. However, since these are a straight cut, I opted for the 31 and gave them a big cuff at the bottom for a more comfy-casual look :) These fit try to size. I can either do a 27 or 28 in miss me jeans, but I got the 28 for a more relaxed fit and look and I'm so happy with them! September 29, 2012
1-3 of 3