Miss Me Stretch Cuffed Cropped Jean
- Mid-rise zip fly 24" stretch cuffed crop
- Curvy fit, slightly eased through the hip and thigh
- Faux leather appliques and rhinestones on blowout back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding, dremmeling and repair stitch details
- Leather Miss Me label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash in cold water inside out separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Miss Me Stretch Cuffed Cropped Jean 1 1
These are easy fit :) These capris are easy fit & fit me perfect. As always they look better in person than on the website. The blowout pockets are so detailed they actually put glitz inside behind the fray. & the repair stitch is done in the metallic thread which I luv. I would have preferred a hemmed leg to the folded cuff, but they are still excellent. August 23, 2013
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
A process of top or over-stitch details to 'repair' a hole.