Miss Me Stud & Rhinestone Straight Stretch JeanSALE $69.97 was $109.00 Item #5703JP5730T6
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim fit that is straight through the hip and thigh
- 14" bottom opening
- Rhinestone back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, grinding and dremmeling details
- Leather Miss Me label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash inside out separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Miss Me Stud &Rhinestone Straight Stretch Jean 5 5
Great jeans!!! Great fit! Great color! Great last throughout the day! September 10, 2012
Beautiful show stopping jeans True to size, these jeans look good with everything. The belt studs pop off when I carry my phone in my pocket. Even with a few missing studs, these jeans look great. Only thing is the black dye has a strange smell that doesn't wash off. I think I'm the only one that notices- I hope ;) December 11, 2012
Sale Items These pants were on sale/clearance/markdown....It seems that whenever I purchase Rock Revival or Miss Me jeans that have been marked down they are a lesser quality of the originals. I purchase many these jeans at regular price and never have an issue. Is that why these items are reduced? Are the factory defects? October 4, 2012
measurements are not right My daughter has Miss Me Jeans, so I thought I would buy her another pair. I looked at the size of the ones she has now and ordered that size. When we got them, they were so much smaller around the waist, like 3-4 inches to small. we measured and compared them to her other Miss Me jeans and when you put them up against each other, there was such a difference. you would think if you are actually ordering the waist size in inches and being the same brand they would be the same and fit right. October 2, 2012
Great Look But... I ordered my size in these jeans and was so excited when I received them. When I put them on OMG toooooooo tight. They did not have any stretch that I could feel. Of course I was upset because I mean look at the picture these are cool looking, the detail of the stones is great. So I got online and ordered the larger size. When I get those jeans, the waist is too big and the legs are still too tight with no stretch. I did not know what to do, I liked them so much. I gave into reality and returned them. Just thought I would pass on the fit of these jeans. Sorry. September 27, 2012
1-5 of 5