Miss Me Two-Tone Glitz Stretch Cropped JeanSALE $74.97 was $92.00 Item #57030JE5152P12
- Lowrise zip fly 26" stretch cuffed crop
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- Rhinestones on back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, grinding, dremmeling and cuts with fill yarn details
- Leather Miss Me label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Miss Me Two-Tone Glitz Stretch Cropped Jean 3 3
Comfy Cute Crops When I bought these, they said Capri on them. Didn't realize they were crops. Either way I simply rolled them up to whatever length I desired. :) These are comfy and so cute on. I have received many complements on these. I love Miss Me's fit. I tend to go more towards the less "gaudy" of the bunch and these fit in that description for Miss Me's :) June 10, 2013
Great crops These are the most comfortable pair of cropped jeans I own! Very cute and it's easy to adjust the length by rolling them up or down since the cuff is not sewed in. The distressed effect is well done. June 23, 2012
SUPER CUTE RIPPED MISS ME CROPS!!! :O) I wore these Miss Me ripped and raggedy cropped jeans yesterday to get my hair done and to the store and received sooo many compliments on them!! :O) They are really cute and have the perfect amount of rips that make them classy stylish. I LOVE the ripped pockets and the RHINESTONES around the pockets, make them even more AWESOME!!! The color of these jeans is really nice too. Different from most jeans you purchase, so that also makes them stand out. :O) I love the fact you can roll these to make them longer or shorter depending on the weather or where you want to wear them. I did notice these ran a little big on me, so you may want to size down 1 size. I highly recommend these to all ages. You will LOVE them too!!! :O) June 13, 2012
1-3 of 3