Miss Me Variegated Boot Stretch JeanSALE $89.97 was $113.00 Item #57030JE5392B2
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- Bootcut 18" bottom opening
- Inset rhinestone and sequin yoke and back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, grinding, dremmeling and tacking details
- Leather Miss Me logo label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash separately in cold water, wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Miss Me Variegated Boot Stretch Jean 5 5
Miss Me Jeans fit just like every other pair of Miss Me's I have. I really liked the sequins! September 20, 2012
Great jeans, but they run small I love these jeans. Actually the picture does not do them justice. The wash is a lot better than what is pictured and the back pockets look amazing. However, they do run small. They look great on me and I really do like them. I just hope with wear they will stretch some. May 24, 2012
love these miss me jeans I love these jeans. I wear a bke burn out with them and I get alot of compliments November 13, 2011
LOVE MY MISS ME JEANS ! I love the jeans. Absolutely love most of the Miss Me jeans.keep making them and fast !I couldn't be happier with them. November 2, 2011
Perfect Match. I saw this brand on here and loved the style, i got tired of the same old hollister/pacsun jeans i would wear so i've been on a hunt for something new. i was nervous buying online since i have a little bit of a "curve", aka my booty,lol, i'm not stick straight. I went to the store and tried them on, i'm normally a size 5 (27), and a 27 was perfect! I already bought another pair of this brand and cant wait to get them in the mail! October 11, 2011
1-5 of 5