OPNK Twill Pant
- Regular fit pant
- Straight from knee to hem
- Mid-rise, 18" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pieced pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding and cuts with fill yarn details
- Zip fly
- OPNK label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash cold with like colors, delicate cycle. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Lay flat to dry. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality garment has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. Each abrasion, hole and tear will continue to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort.
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.