Pre-Jeans Treasure Baby Boot Stretch Jean
- Mid-rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 16" bottom opening
- Embroidered back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, whiskering and grinding details
- Leather Pre-Jeans label on back
- 75% Cotton, 24% Polyester, 1% Spandex.
- Machine wash warm. Do not bleach. Do not wring. Tumble dry low. Cool iron. Dry cleanable.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.