ReClaim Low Rise Bootcut Jean
- Regular fit bootcut jean
- Low rise, 19" bottom opening
- Embroidered back pieced pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, whiskering and grinding details
- Zip fly
- 78% Cotton, 22% Polyester.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. No bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Multiple types and sizes of fabric that make up the body or a specific design on a product.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.