Remetee Uptown Straight Jean
- Slim fit zip fly jean
- Straight from knee to hem
- Lowrise, 16" bottom opening
- Embroidered leather applique back flap pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, dremmeling, grinding and cuts with fill yarn details
- Leather Remetee label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Wash inside out separately in cold water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, turn inside out. Iron low heat as needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.