Rock Revival Aileen Skinny Stretch Jean
- Low rise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- 12" bottom opening
- Embroidered back faux flap pockets
- Hand sanding, whiskering, grinding, dremmeling and lined cuts with fill yarn details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Polyurethane.
- Machine wash separately cold water inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Rock Revival Aileen Skinny Stretch Jean 2 2
Ok jeans They run more like a loose fit jean than a skinny jean. They are cute for during the day but not for going out. December 24, 2013
Great pair of skinny jeans! So comfy! They look better on than just looking at them. Love the simple back pocket and the distress on the front. October 17, 2013
Fabricated material (leather, fur, etc.) or a non-functioning fashion detail (pocket, drawstring, etc.).
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to create lines in denim to mimic an aged appearance.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
Heavy 'nick' marks made with a dremmel tool to accomplish a worn appearance.
Short yarns that run crosswise to the warp yarns.