Rock Revival Alanis Boot Stretch JeanSALE $124.97 was $148.00 Item #78435E81645B15
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- Bootcut 18" bottom opening
- Sequins on back pockets
- Hand sanding, tacking, cuts with fill yarn and repair stitch details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash cold, inside out, separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each hole and tear continuing to destruct over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Rock Revival Alanis Boot Stretch Jean 8 8
Favorite! I adore these jeans, they are adorable and one of the most comfortable pairs of jeans I own(believe me, that's a lot!). These were my first pair of RR, and they are still my favorite. I always get compliments with them. The sequin stays on perfectly, and I haven't had any trouble with these. February 29, 2012
MY FAVORITE PAIR OF JEANS I OWN!!! :O) I must say these are my FAVORITE pair of jeans I own!! :O) Not only are the cute as heck they are sooooo comfy!!! I LOVE the sequin, rips (that are sewn so that your skin is not exposed), the distressed look & the thick stitching is AWESOME!! I own TONS of name brand jeans including quite a few RR and NONE compare to this particular pair!! If you are looking for a pair of jeans that are really cute, stylish & COMFORTABLE these are for you!!! :O) Rock Revival out did themselves on these ones!!! As with ALL RR the quality is superb!! WAY TO GO RR!!! I HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND THESE JEANS!!! ;O) November 4, 2012
love Super cute, a must for your wardrobe. I own many rocks and these are one of my favorites! Get them before they are all gone! September 6, 2012
Love them! These jeans are by far my favorite pair of Rock Revival jeans. They are super cute and fit just right! June 22, 2012
PERFECT FIT The fit, style and material of these jeans is well worth the price! I am on the older side, but because of my body shape, it is hard to find jeans that fit. I am short waisted with long legs and I need a low rise, but not extremely low.These are perfect and with a 36 inseam! The wash is a perfect vintage look! April 2, 2012
Love these jeans I have received many compliments with these jeans. February 8, 2012
Good Booty Jeans These jeans are awesome! I have a few pairs of RR and these are one of my favorites. People always love the sequins and want to know where I got them. They are a bit more fitted, with less stretch than I'm used to which made them a bit tighter in the waist. They do great things for the back side though! January 7, 2012
best jeans EVER!!! funnest jeans in the world but a bit itchy by the patches.. Fit great look great!! December 31, 2011
1-8 of 8