Rock Revival Alanis Boot Stretch JeanSALE $99.97 was $158.00 Item #78435E8164B12
- Lowrise zip fly stretch jean
- Slim through the hip and thigh
- Bootcut 17" bottom opening
- Rhinestones on frayed back pockets
- Hand sanding, dremmeling, rhinestones, reverse denim and repair stitch details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane.
- Machine wash separately in cold water, inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
- Made in China.
Rock Revival Alanis Boot Stretch Jean 6 6
Good jeans Love the bling and stitching on these jeans. These jeans are tighter in the waist than other Rock Revival jeans I have in the same size, other than that, I like them! February 1, 2013
BEST JEANS EVER! I LOE these jeans. They can be dressed up or dressed down. The extra bling add so much to these jeans. The fit is perfect! I higly recommend these jeans! You will not be disappointed! April 3, 2012
LOVE THESE JEANS!!! My boyfriend got me these jeans for Christmas and they fit perfect! I am 5'8 135lbs and 28/34 fit very true to size. Also, the wash of this jean makes it easy to dress up or dress down. The rhinestones on the patches and the pockets are so pretty. I get compliments everytime I wear them =) January 20, 2012
great jeans Love these jeans. They are a lighter color and I have been wanting a pair of jeans like them. They are extremely comfortable and flattering as well. I can dress them up or wear them with a t-shirt or layers. Great product! October 12, 2011
GOTTA LOVE THE BLING!!! :O) I love these jeans. They are soo cute on and the rhinestones on the front patches and the back pockets make these jeans stand out in a crowd! :O) I highly recommend these jeans. They fit a little larger in the waist than most. They didn't have the inseam I needed, so I cannot comment on the length. :O) October 5, 2011
OMG!! LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT... I'M IN LOVE WITH THESE JEANS, CAN'T WAIT TO BUY ANOTHER PAIR. THE STYLE OF THE JEANS IS WONDERFUL THE FIT IS GREAT. THEY RUN LARGER THAN MY REGULAR SIZE SO I WAS ABLE TO DROP ON SIZE FOR THE PERFECT FIT. September 3, 2011
1-6 of 6