Rock Revival Alex Relaxed Straight Jean
- Relaxed fit straight leg zip fly jean
- Mid-rise, 19" bottom opening
- Studded leather applique on back pockets
- Hand sanding, grinding and tacking details
- Leather Rock Revival label on back
- 100% Cotton.
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Wash inside out. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low, remove promptly. Warm iron if needed.
- This quality denim has been hand finished for a unique, individual look. It will wear like your old favorite jeans, with each abrasion continuing to wear over time. We hope you love the vintage appearance and comfort of wearing jeans that have the look and feel of years of wear. Thanks for making the Buckle your denim destination.
Sorry, this item is currently unavailable
Select styles are available for special orders. To check for special order availability,
please submit your request below. We will process your request and notify you via email
with the updated status of this item. Merchandise is not guaranteed. Shipping charges will
apply with special orders.
The information you provide below is for this product request only. It will not be added to our marketing database.
Rock Revival Alex Relaxed Straight Jean 1 1
Beware!! These were the first pair of RR I have bought and I got them for my fiance. Quality is awesome, fit was perfect! The only problem we had was the studs that look so nice on the back pockets are dangerous! First day he wore them as he slid out of our truck they ripped a hole the leather seat! Its happened twice now! Also did it to the leather seat on our dinning room table! I have to remind him when he wears "the seat rippers" to save our furniture and truck! LOL Other then that he loves them! January 4, 2012
A decoration or ornament, as in needlework, made by cutting pieces of one material and applying to the surface of another.
A gentle grinding process done by hand that uses a fine grain abrasive to remove small amounts of surface material.
A process used to break yarns in a fabric to create holes or tears.
A technique that folds layers of fabric and holds it together using a plastic 'tack'. When the tacks are undone, a pattern of light and dark is revealed.